Whether you start playing on the Nintendo Switch version or the mobile version, you can use the same Pokémon UNITE save data by linking your Nintendo Account or Pokémon Trainer Club account when you start the game on the device you'd like to use the save data on.
If you started with the Nintendo Switch Version
- Start the mobile version of Pokémon UNITE, open the Link Account screen, and log in using the same Nintendo Account or Pokémon Trainer Club account you used when setting up the Nintendo Switch version.
- If you successfully link the same account to both versions of the game, your save data will be shared across both versions.
If you started with the Mobile Version
- Link the mobile version of the game to an account from the Settings before starting the Nintendo Switch version.
- To share the save data from the mobile version with the Nintendo Switch version, you must link the same Nintendo Account or Pokémon Trainer Club account for both versions.
- *If your Nintendo Account is different to the one you plan to use on your Nintendo Switch console, you will not be able to share your save data. Once an account has been linked, it cannot be unlinked.